The Ministry of Ecological Transition is a newborn ministry of the Italian government, created in 2021 and chaired by Roberto Cingolani.
- Taxes for big multinationals: the historic agreement at the G7By Redazione16 June 2021
- Europe is saved if it saves the SahelBy Redazione1 June 2021
- Taxes for big multinationals: the historic agreement at the G7
- Europe is saved if it saves the Sahel
- Will be 2021 the year of ‘web tax’?
- Russia and Turkey, and above all China. The NATO summit according to Mauro
- Italy is back in the Libyan game: a first step towards becoming a major player in the Mediterranean?